HR Generalist II
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Neenah, WI, USA
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required; a Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Three (3) years of related experience is required; Three (3) or more years of related experience is preferred
- PHR or SPHR certification a plus
- Intermediate decision making and problem solving skills
- Professional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to work both independently and in group or matrix managed settings
- Must be able to work irregular hours when necessary to cover multiple shifts and to migrate between different facilities
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite and HRMS tools (PeopleSoft and/or Workday a plus)
- Must be able to interact and create excitement/engagement with employees at all levels
- Must be able to travel when needed
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation
- General office equipment and materials
- Implement initiatives and programs and/or provide service/administration in any or all of the following disciplines: recruiting and staffing, employment processing, organizational design, performance management, employee development and training, compensation, health and welfare benefits, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, Affirmative Action/EEO compliance, and completing personnel transactions
- Facilitate individual or group meetings to train or onboard new hires or existing employees, facilitate exit interviews, explain relevant compensation/benefit programs, etc
- Improve manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; assisting in the interpretation of policies and procedures, evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solutions; coaching and counseling managers and employees, etc
- Serve as primary contact and resource for employees and managers to address HR issues, questions, and concerns while maintaining good working relationships and building credibility with employees
- Insure timely and accurate submission of information to corporate HR functional areas/systems including, but not limited to new hires, transfers, promotions, and terminations
End-to-end product realization solutions
In order to provide seamless product realization, Plexus has been partnering with companies around the world to transform their concepts into branded products and deliver them to the market with customer service like you’ve never seen in the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Professional and personal development
- Plexus Global Mentor Program
- Accessible Resources
Company Core Values
- We are dedicated to our internal and external Customers and tenaciously strive to help them succeed.
- We value building relationships and working collaboratively.
- With drive and energy, we commit ourselves to successful outcomes and to be exceptional in everything we do.
- We communicate our opinions and ideas openly and transparently, value when others freely do so and engage in constructive debate.
- We maintain high ethical standards.