Field Operations Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Seattle, WA, USA
- A socially perceptive, environmentally conscious individual who is aligned with promoting transportation equity and the reduction of carbon emissions
- A self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- A driven executor with a track record of end to end ownership of a book of business, and a history of hitting KPIs and revenue goals
- A team-focused individual that takes ownership of their work and pride in their team's success
- An outgoing and sociable leader; skilled at communicating professionally with partners, customers and driver partners from a broad range of backgrounds
- Willing to wear multiple hats and contribute on projects of all types
- Fluent in English, additional languages a plus
- Based in Seattle area and can easily commute to operation
- Experience managing (including scheduling) a team
- Taking initiative and owning new projects
- Comfort with ambiguity and evolving / adapting as conditions change
- Experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree
- Ensure operational excellence and an unbelievable customer experience
- Oversee operations in person, the business needs may dictate a need for early mornings or evenings at times
- Manage driver supply to ensure the appropriate amount of vehicles are in service at any given time to meet demand expectations
- Prioritize operational issues as the real-time point of contact and implement creative solutions to solve problems as they arise
- Respond to driver feedback and live customer issues
- Diligently work collaboratively with a broad interdisciplinary team to scale operational processes, systems, and tools to drive rapid growth
- Analyze, interpret metrics/KPIs in order to identify possible inefficiencies and apply analysis to optimize operations
- Experienced in project management, creating and refining operational processes, and customer service. Multi-site management experience is a plus
Via's mission is to create a truly dynamic mass transit system, liberated from the constraints of fixed routes and fixed schedules
- Competitive salaries and equity packages.
- Health and wellness benefits.
- Local volunteer opportunities.
- Support for all new parents.
- Learning opportunities through our Via-Versity.
- Employee Resource Groups.
Company Core Values
- Sharing - Sharing is a founding principle; it’s in our DNA. Sharing rides, yes (that one’s a no-brainer) but we’re also passionate about collaboration, resource and knowledge sharing, and even our successes and failures, too. We ride together, in all we do.
- Equity - Transportation is a great equalizer — it removes barriers to good jobs, quality healthcare, and educational opportunities for all. Where you live should not determine your economic mobility or overall quality of life.
- Sustainability - Building sustainable cities means working towards a car-free future. And in the short term, getting people out of their single occupancy vehicles and switching to electric vehicles wherever possible.
- AD&I - We’re committed to Anti-racism, Diversity, and Inclusion at Via, and in helping advance racial equity in transportation systems and through policy. A diverse and inclusive workforce is proven to drive real business success, and we work towards our AD&I goals every day.