Senior Manager / Director of Professional Education and Customer Onboarding
Posted on 7/25/2022
Remote in USA
- 5+ years of professional work experience in healthcare client implementation
- Experience with onboarding and guiding new customers toward realizing and repeating value with their new capabilities for a technology company (preferably SaaS)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with customer, managers, and executives on product, clinical expectations, technical integration, and business process
- Demonstrated strong organization, time management and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, rapidly adapt and respond to customer requests and timeline changes
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels with autonomy while consistently monitoring the key metrics of the business and driving process improvements
- Define and implement an onboarding strategy, creating a comprehensive onboarding program to engage and enable Eko's Enterprise clients
- Lead complex client onboarding implementations including reviewing customer's use cases, building scope, contract review, solution design, establishing success metrics and building client relationships to ensure the implementations are aligned with customer requirements and Eko's capabilities
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, CS, engineering, and product and actively identify roadblocks and solutions
- Manage the onboarding for a subset of high value new customers to ensure customers receive a highly impactful program with measurable success/value
- Define, track and achieve key performance indicators for the onboarding process
- Develop repeatable frameworks for managing onboarding for all new clients and ensuring customers receive a highly organized training with detailed goals, timelines, and processes
- Liaison with our product team to present feedback or improvements to internal processes related to Onboarding and escalate any issues preventing successful implementations
- Anticipate customer needs and adapt strategic plans in order to achieve mutually beneficial long-term objectives and goals
FDA approved, AI-powered heart sound and EKG sensor developer
Eko is focused on providing clinicians and health systems support and opportunities to elevate their patient care. Eko is here to care for people in the best way they can—by making cardiac care better.
- Paid-time off
- Medical/Dental/Vision, Disability + Life Insurance
- Volunteer time off
- One Medical membership
- Parental Leave
- 401(k) Matching
- Work from home equipment stipend
- Flexible schedules
- Wellness programs (Wellness Wednesdays, Time off)
- Wellness perks (Headspace, Ginger, Aaptiv, Physera)
- Learning and Development stipend
- We are scientists - Eko is passionate about understanding and finding better ways to understand the heart. Through thoughtful research and study we are constantly expanding our knowledge.
- We are advocates - Eko is focused on providing clinicians and health systems support and opportunities to elevate their patient care.
- We are community - Eko is here to care for people in the best way we can—by making cardiac care better. The foundation of our community may be clinicians, but the patient is at the heart of everything we do.
- We are innovators - Eko is dedicated to supporting clinicians at every step of their practice. We are always looking for new, meaningful ways to share and provide access to the tools we’ve developed.