Credit Dispute Specialist
Posted on 2/21/2022
Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Knowledge of e-Oscar and related consumer dispute processes required
- Ability to interpret payment history records, experience with Shaw Systems Spectrum preferred
- Basic knowledge of consumer lending to ensure credit reporting is in line with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and Credit Reporting Resource Guide (CRRG)
- Excellent time management and work prioritization skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment with ease and with minimal supervision
- Bring a flexible mindset and positive attitude- as a start-up, we are growing quickly and you may need to adapt to changing policies and procedures while maintaining high-quality work output
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- (Internal) Proven track record of meeting and exceeding production and quality expectations
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the processing of credit disputes received through E- Oscar
- Complete daily credit resolution tasks, and debt verifications
- Manage the processing of credit disputes and corrections according to regulatory and business SLAs
- Investigate internal escalations for credit reporting corrections
- Support the Credit Reporting Analyst on work related to the full credit reporting and dispute process
- Proactive in identifying areas of opportunity within operational processes and offers ideas and suggestions for improvement
- Assist with other duties, as required
Personal loans, cards and rewards checking
Upgrade's goal is to offer their users more value and a better experience than they receive from their traditional bank.
- Create - Drive innovation, try something new, build great products and deliver amazing experiences to our customers.
- Learn - Join a diverse work environment that promotes constant learning, testing and discovery together.
- Impact - Make a difference in the lives of millions of people by empowering them with knowledge and access to affordable credit.