Carrier Sales Representative
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Carrier and customer-centric logistics company
Arrive Logistics is defining a new standard for experience in freight, pushing the limits of what's possible for themselves and their partners every day.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↓ -3%
1 year growth↑ 2%
2 year growth↑ 40%
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Sales & Account Management
Customer Success & Support
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with emphasis on Business or related field
- Desire to start or continue a career in inside sales
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a high-energy environment
- Strong communication skills, including over the phone, email, and face-to-face
- Ability and excitement to build relationships with a wide variety of people
- Build and grow relationships with carrier partners
- Manage carrier partners and introduce new relationships to portfolio
- Sharpen negotiation and customer service skills
- Build internal relationships with Business Development team members
- Emphasize service and focus on KPIs like on-time deliveries and proactive tracking
- Earn industry certifications
- Experience in the third party logistics industry
- Previous experience in sales or customer service roles
Who We Are
Arrive Logistics is a leading transportation and technology company in North America, having surpassed $2 billion in annual revenue with plans to grow significantly year over year. Our success is a testament to our remarkable team and what we’re building together. We’re committed to providing employees with a meaningful work experience and have established an award-winning culture that supports personal and career development in a fun, casual and collaborative environment. There’s never been a more exciting time to get on board, so read on to learn more and apply today!
Who We Want
Our explosive growth is your opportunity to join our high-energy Carrier Sales team. We are looking for candidates who excel in collaborative environments. You’ll thrive in this position if you’re a skillful communicator, natural relationship builder, and hard working teammate.
What You’ll Do
As a Carrier Sales Representative, your key responsibilities are to establish and grow relationships with carrier partners while providing best-in-class service. With experience, your earning potential increases along with your growing portfolio of carriers. You will also receive the continuous education and professional development you need to reach new heights.
- Classroom training is led by an Arrive trainer and designed to get you familiar with the third party logistics industry alongside a group of your peers.
- Learn the Arrive story and the history that shaped an entire industry.
- Get familiar with our proprietary technology, ARRIVEnow.
- Work alongside a mentor during your sales training blocks that will prepare you for the Carrier Sales role.
Carrier Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Focus on building new relationships with carrier partners across the country.
- Manage the carrier partners that you secured during the training program as you introduce new relationships to your portfolio.
- Sharpen your negotiation and customer service skills alongside your Carrier Sales team and manager.
- Build internal relationships with our Business Development team members and work together to find the best solution for their clients.
- Emphasize service - you will be measured on KPIs like on-time deliveries and proactive tracking.
- Earn industry certifications that will prepare you for different types of service offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred with an emphasis on Business or a related field.
- Desire to start or continue a career in inside sales.
- Eager to contribute to a high-energy environment. You will build your career in an office, over the phone alongside a team of your peers.
- A strong work ethic is essential. If hard work does not come naturally to you, this might not be a good fit.
- Strong communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to get things done over the phone, through email, and face-to-face.
- Able and excited to build relationships with a wide variety of people. You will have fun talking to peers, truck drivers, dispatchers, and business leaders alike.
The Perks of Working With Us
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401(k) program.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Enjoy office wide engagement activities, team events, happy hours and more!
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Work in the city of Tempe, AZ right off of the I-10 and Baseline Rd. We are in a convenient location close to the Phoenix airport and Downtown Phoenix, Downtown Tempe, and Downtown Chandler. We are also conveniently located close to multiple local restaurants!
- Start your morning with free coffee!
- Park your car for free on site.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Candidate Engagement Specialist who can answer any questions.
Your Arrive Experience
When we say “award-winning culture,” we mean it. We’ve been recognized as a top workplace by Inc. Fast Company, Fortune, and earned Top Workplaces and Great Place to Work, to name a few. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, Prisms, Black Logistics Group, Salute and Unidos.