Strategic Growth and Sales Lead
Updated on 5/5/2023
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA
- You have a minimum of 8+ years of client facing experience with a record of achievement in the Sales, Business Development, Consulting, or similar space
- An educator, collaborator, and thought partner: you enjoy consultative sales processes, and know how to use data to build a compelling narrative
- A skilled and methodical researcher: you're attracted to complex problems, and you're not afraid to jump into new environments
- Intuitive communicator; whether in customer conversations, product presentations, or written proposals, you always strike the right tone and communicate persuasively
- Superb commercial intuition and exceptional judgment -- you know when to push and when to yield in maximizing the value of a potential deal
- A reliable, motivated self-starter with a passionate growth mentality. You enjoy fast-paced environments, aren't deterred by setbacks or pivots, and thrive in roles requiring a very high degree of responsibility
- An excellent team player; you're a meaningful individual contributor, and a mentor to others on your team. You view successes as team efforts, and enjoy working with others
- Identify prospective partners in your territory and build meaningful and durable revenue-generating relationships with a diverse group of prospective clients, from elected officials to private-sector business leaders. Lead execution and strategy for full-cycle Sales efforts across your territory, working to make transit better for your community, and your region's communities
- Strategically navigate your market's unique buying landscape using research strong analytical skills to build compelling, data-driven business cases for our platform and demonstrate our value proposition across a range of verticals
- Be a thought partner to prospective clients by educating and consulting with them to develop regional transit plans and find funding mechanisms within your market
- Champion our mission and technology as the “face of Via” by leading local marketing campaigns, speaking at conferences, and providing consistent thought leadership in the mobility space
Via's mission is to create a truly dynamic mass transit system, liberated from the constraints of fixed routes and fixed schedules
- Competitive salaries and equity packages.
- Health and wellness benefits.
- Local volunteer opportunities.
- Support for all new parents.
- Learning opportunities through our Via-Versity.
- Employee Resource Groups.
Company Core Values
- Sharing - Sharing is a founding principle; it’s in our DNA. Sharing rides, yes (that one’s a no-brainer) but we’re also passionate about collaboration, resource and knowledge sharing, and even our successes and failures, too. We ride together, in all we do.
- Equity - Transportation is a great equalizer — it removes barriers to good jobs, quality healthcare, and educational opportunities for all. Where you live should not determine your economic mobility or overall quality of life.
- Sustainability - Building sustainable cities means working towards a car-free future. And in the short term, getting people out of their single occupancy vehicles and switching to electric vehicles wherever possible.
- AD&I - We’re committed to Anti-racism, Diversity, and Inclusion at Via, and in helping advance racial equity in transportation systems and through policy. A diverse and inclusive workforce is proven to drive real business success, and we work towards our AD&I goals every day.