FPGA Cloud Application Development – Intern
Posted on 1/13/2023
San Jose, CA, USA • Remote • United States
- Experience in effectively balancing technical skills with relationship-building skills
- Experience with driving for results, a passion to win, the desire to collaborate and experience in building strong, influential relationships
- Communication skills (oral and written)
- Currently enrolled in an Undergraduate program in Electrical/Computer Engineer or Computer Science degree
- 3+ months experience in academic research or other relevant experience
- Work on challenging cloud application acceleration solutions, working with both end-customers and partner ecosystem, to help drive critical business and organizational goals
- Learn about Intel's FPGA products and business
- Build a robust technical and business acumen
- Attend intern exclusive events that provide countless professional development and networking opportunities
- Receive coaching and mentoring from our internal network of professionals
- Experience with FPGAs
- Digital Logic
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity