Staff Software Engineer
Posted on 9/19/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Chicago, IL, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- BS in software related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Software engineering work experience using a functional or object-oriented language. Solid foundational knowledge of CS fundamentals and best practices for code and architecture
- Python. Scala
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, engineering diagrams, and listening skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience designing and implementing robust and scalable backend services, e.g., RESTful APIs, microservices, efficient data processing algorithms, messaging paradigms, middleware, and persistent stores (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience working with AWS or other public Cloud platforms
- Experience with building real-life large-scale data science projects
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases and persistence stores
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, etc.) (strong plus)
- Willingness to learn and use other programming languages
Digital agriculture company
Climate's mission is to help the world’s farmers sustainably increase productivity with digital tools. The next breakthrough in agriculture will utilize data and analytics to optimize the many decisions farmers must make throughout the growing season and in planning their operations.
- Health Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Work From Home
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Innovate in all we do.
- Inspire one another.
- Leave a mark on the world.
- Find the possible in the impossible.
- Be direct and transparent.