Senior Data Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative major (Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering)
- Strong communication skills - be able to socialize among stakeholders and identify their needs and pain points, articulate issues clearly and concisely, and present effectively in both oral and written presentations to all levels in the organization
- Strong business acumen and the ability to work through complex and ambiguous business requirements
- Self-starter - an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a fast-paced environment, deals well with ambiguity and focuses on driving impact
- Experience with Looker, Tableau or other business intelligence platforms
- Be able to proactively manage prioritization of work and deliver work with great quality and influence the broader team in creating leverage
- Experience manipulating large amounts of structured and unstructured data
- 2+ years of industry experience in data analytics
- Experience in data analyses using SQL
- Understanding of statistics and experience applying them to solve business problems
- 4+ years of industry experience in data analytics
- Proficiency in data analyses using SQL with minimal supervision
- Experience supporting the planning and execution of analytical projects
- Good understanding of statistics and experience applying them to solve business problems
- Domain experience in one or more of the following areas: financial services, business banking, product analytics, marketing, developer ecosystem, risk, fraud, KYC, or compliance and regulatory reporting
- 7+ years of industry experience in data analytics
- Advanced proficiency in SQL to lead data analyses of high complexity, across multiple data structures
- Leads the planning and execution of analytical projects
- Deep understanding of statistics and experience applying them to solve complex business problems
- Domain expertise in one or more of the following areas: financial services, business banking, product analytics, marketing, developer ecosystem, risk, fraud, KYC, or compliance and regulatory reporting
- Own a domain end-to-end, understand the business problems, define and monitor key metrics, identify opportunities and drive conversations around where to invest engineering resources
- Measure business performance, develop core metrics and create dashboards to track and understand them
- Identify data and metrics and analyze needs for business partners
- Initiate, develop and maintain data pipelines and data models that powers dashboards and data products with outstanding craftsmanship
- Communicate the state of business, experiments results and recommendations to a broad team and senior leadership
- Partner with the business to provide consultancy
- Build scalable automation solutions utilizing SQL, Tableau, and other tools
Platform for businesses to accept payments and send payouts
Circle's mission is to raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce. The company is a global financial technology firm that’s at the center of digital currency innovation and open financial infrastructure.
- Paid time off - We offer flexible paid time off — take what you need as long as it works with you and your team, and all Circle employees get mobile phone and home office reimbursements.
- Health coverage - No matter where you live, we offer a market competitive suite of benefits. Enroll in health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurances, and Circle covers some or all of the premiums.
- Invested in your future - All U.S. full-time and part-time employees enjoy 401(k) and pensions (with 4% company match if you contribute 5% or more), and share Circle’s success via company equity awards.
- Learning & development - Your individual growth and development is important to us and we provide the resources to help you grow your career while at Circle.
Company Core Values
- We are Multistakeholder - As an institution, we exist in a broad stakeholder context, which means that we must organize, incentivize and measure ourselves against meeting the needs of all of our stakeholders — our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world.
- We are Mindful - We seek to be present and aware, to be respectful, active listeners (with each other and with our customers alike), and to pay attention to detail. We don’t rush to judgement, and when we are swept up by strong emotions we patiently observe and acknowledge them and try to not just react. Our mindfulness leads to better understanding, and more respectful, careful and deliberate choices.
- We are Driven by Excellence - We are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success. Being driven also means that we relentlessly pursue excellence, that we do not tolerate mediocrity, that we reward based on merit, and that we work intensely to achieve our goals. Being driven doesn’t mean that we are assholes and plough over people or tolerate a culture of aggressiveness. We are a team. Part of our drive is to bring everyone along in our collective achievement.
- We are High Integrity - We seek open and honest communication, and hold ourselves to very high moral and ethical standards. When we say we will do something, we do it. When we are having difficulty and need help, we talk about it. We treat each other and our customers with the utmost respect. We reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance. We welcome vulnerability and uncertainty, which needs to be listened to in order to bring people along, and helps us to constantly learn and improve. Our customers and partners implicitly experience us as high integrity, and our customer centric choices demonstrate this to them again and again.