Posted on 12/3/2022
Yellow Springs, OH, USA
- Bachelor's degree required in Mechanical Engineering, Mfg. engineering, business or management degree
- Manufacturing or planning background, MRP II and Oracle a plus
- Experience managing teams. Strong leadership and communication skills
- Diversified background with strong technical, business and managerial skills
- Lead multiple Value Stream Teams
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding pre-established manufacturing performance goals
- Research, plan, target, and control continuous improvements in product quality, cost and lead times
- Monitor and report on capacity requirements
- Monitor and report on material requirements
- Work with Sr. Manager Manufacturing to develop manufacturing budget and control expenses to ensure achievement of approved financial plan
- Work with Senior Management to coordinate and improve planning, scheduling and manufacturing processes to ensure effective execution of activities to meet customer demand
- Responsible for ensuring manufacturing compliance with internally defined policies, processes and procedures while ensuring regulatory compliance
- Ensure that new product development incorporates manufacturability concerns
- Continually foster a team-oriented atmosphere
- Firm commitment to “big picture” operational performance excellence
- Monitoring customer feedbacks for corrective/preventive action opportunities, and for potential device reporting requirements
- Preparing manufacturing performance reports for management review
- Performance management for team
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
Innovative water solutions
Xylem helps consumers solve water. The company works to bring clean water, sanitation and hygiene education to schools and communities in emerging markets, and respond with water solutions when disaster strikes around the globe
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Company Core Values
- Respect: for each other, for diversity of people and opinions, for the environment
- Responsibility: for our words and actions, for customer satisfaction, for giving back to our communities
- Integrity: for acting ethically, for doing what we say we’ll do, for having the courage to communicate with candor
- Creativity: for thinking beyond boundaries, for anticipating tomorrow’s challenges, for unlocking growth potential