Founded by a team of Facebook, Dropbox, and LinkedIn alumni in 2017, Forethought is on a mission to make every touchpoint between humans and organizations faster and more intelligent. Forethought is a leading AI company providing customer service solutions that transform the customer experience. Our products enable seamless customer experiences by infusing human-centered AI at each stage of the customer support journey: resolving common cases instantly, predicting and prioritizing cases, and assisting agents with relevant knowledge—all from one AI platform.
Forethought has raised over $92M in VC funding from top investors including STEADFAST Capital Ventures, New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Ashton Kutcher and Guy Oseary’s Sound Ventures, Gwyneth Paltrow, NBA Vet Baron Davis, Robert Downey Jr., Sean "Diddy" Combs, LL Cool J, and the CEOs of Robinhood, Carta, and Qualtrics. In 2018, Forethought launched and won at TechCrunch Disrupt—the world’s most prestigious startup competition—and was featured in Forbes 30 Under 30. More recently, Forethought was listed as one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups.
We are tackling a $30B+ market opportunity, and we’re assembling a world-class team to help us get there. We’re looking for a world-class Sr. Product Manager to lead our product deployment to customers. You’ll be leading one of the key product initiative. You get to work closely with our world class Engineering, ML, and GTM teams to bring next generation of Generative AI products to the market. We’re looking for folks with a growth mindset, who love to solve the world’s hardest problems, and want to have an impact on the world.
What You’ll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
- Own the end-to-end success of one of our product platforms, including experimentation and iteration to find product market fit
- Define the product roadmap for your product platform
- Regularly engage with customers to deeply understand their needs
- Collaborate with design and engineering to identify technical possibilities and define design options to build great solutions to customer problems
- Write specifications defining why and how features should work
- Identify and track key success metrics for your features
- Define and communicate product plans from conception to launch
- Work with Sales, Support, Customer Success, Marketing, and other departments to get value into customers’ hands and ensure success for both them and the company
Who You Are (Skills):
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or similar field of study
- 5+ years as a Product Manager at a technology company
- Experience working on Voice Assistant or similar technology (preferred but not required)
- Experience owning and shipping SaaS products end-to-end
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Technical depth that enables you to communicate with our development teams and discuss and respond to impacts and tradeoffs
- Entrepreneurial minded, detail-oriented, self-starter, and comfortable with ambiguity
- Creative thinker who is passionate about implementing simple and elegant solutions that solve real customer issues
**The anticipated salary range for this role based in the Southern California area will be approximately $170k-210k (base). This amount does not include bonuses or equity that will also be included in the offer.
What You Get (Benefits):
- A chance to be an early member of a hyper-growth startup with equity to match
- An opportunity to help us define a new market within AI
- Ability to solve challenging problems with a world-class team
- A low-ego company culture that is obsessed with feedback and helping each other grow
- Remote work structure that allows you to choose where you get your best work done
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid maternity, paternity, & adoption leave
- Unlimited paid time off