Senior Financial Analyst
Product Development Finance
Posted on 9/20/2022
Irvine, CA, USA
- 3+ years of related business experience with demonstrated high performance
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar field preferred
- Ability to influence across multiple functions and organizations
- Deep willingness to learn and challenge status quo to find effective solutions
- Excel Power User - able to manipulate data and accurately extract value-added insights
- Presentation Savant - proficient in composing and delivering concise, meaningful messages backed by empirical data
- Strong cross-functional collaboration, easily switching between finance and non-finance lenses
- Experience in SAP highly preferred
- SQL, Power Query, Tableau, PowerBI, Thinkcell, or Alteryx experience highly preferred
- Data Expert - able to analyze and present large datasets effectively and accurately
- MBA or CPA, or experience in strategy, automotive, supply chain, or manufacturing preferred
- Collaborate and report on profitability targets for in-production vehicle programs
- Partner with program and supply chain leadership to set annual vehicle cost targets and identify key cost reduction opportunities
- Prepare and deliver presentations on cost reduction performance metrics to senior leadership on a regular and ad-hoc basis
- Provide program leadership with multi-year vehicle cost glidepaths to drive business decisions
- Support Engineering and Systems Finance on Bill of Material accuracy and consolidation
- Design and implement process improvements regarding monthly Bill of Material actuals reporting and variance analysis
- Support financial handover of new programs and variants from development to production
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team