Senior Sales Engineer
Posted on 12/9/2022
- 3+ years of hands-on relevant industry experience at high growth start-up environment
- Strong understanding of microservices and SaaS product to answer technical questions or concerns from customers
- Experienced with writing scripts, automation, and operations for setting up, onboarding customers
- Strong written and verbal communication for driving adoption and resolve questions/concerns from customers
- Highly organized, flexible, with can-do attitude
- Strong problem investigation and resolution skills
- Establish relationships with engineering teams acting as their technical resource throughout the pre-sales cycle
- Work side-by-side with our account executives to scope opportunities and partner on pre-sales engagement
- Understand, empathize with service architecture hurdles and headaches, delivering valuable technical solutions
- Guide prospects in implementing Cortex best practices and delivering ad hoc product session
- Ensure the technical win for Cortex with tailored product demonstrations, guided enablement and onboarding, and routine technical office hours
- Keep apprised of the competitive landscape and ongoing product development
- Attend conferences, helping to evangelize Cortex to the engineering community
- Work strategically and creatively to ensure the prospect's success during implementation, devising innovative solutions when appropriate
- Act as trusted partner and champion for prospects internally assuring technical needs are met, issues surfaced, and roadmap items defined
- Contribute to internal and external knowledge base resources and guides for the Cortex community
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
Software status & quality visibility platform
Cortex's mission is to help engineering teams build better software at scale. Engineering teams around the world trust Cortex to create visibility into their services and help drive adoption of the best practices. Cortex reduces service complexity by providing a source of truth for all of your tooling and infrastructure.
- Competitive pay & equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Cortex Wallet
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Retirement plans
- Gender neutral parental leave
- Weekly virtual team bonding experiences
- Quarterly team retreats
- Professional & career development
Company Core Values
- We thrive on ambiguous problems and move quickly to solve them.
- We’re building an entirely new market, which means defining our own playbook.
- We are honest & transparent with each other. Ideas are assessed based on their merit.
- We run headfirst into uncomfortable situations, to grow and learn from them.