Automation Quality Engineer Intern
Posted on 11/8/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
Google Cloud Platform
- Currently enrolled in Bachelors or Masters program studying Computer Science or related field, or equivalent technical experience
- A self-starter with attention to detail and a passion for learning and development
- Desire to work cross-functionally with excellent communication skills (experience in legal space not required)
- Enjoys working with and motivated by helping other engineers deliver a quality product
- Pair with a mentor whose goal is to help you ramp onto our technology, product, and team
- Work with a talented and collaborative team, passionate about delivering a quality product to our users. You'll be working closely with Software Engineers, Product Quality Engineers, and Platform Engineers
- Utilize a variety of tools and technologies (Selenium, Cucumber, Typescript, GraphQL, SauceLabs, Google Cloud Build, Postman) built on a modern stack (TypeScript, ReactJS, Node.js, and Docker containers in Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform)
- Learn about our testing framework for single page application and service oriented architecture, implement end-to-end tests, and improve our infrastructure
Digital contracting platform
Ironclad is on a mission to empower legal teams to do great things for their organizations. The company develops software that automates the administrative work behind business contracts.
- Network of mentors - Receive mentorship from our world-class network of mentors, including founders, salespeople, marketers, engineers, and designers.
- Health & wellness - Great health care insurance, monthly fitness reimbursement, and seasonal activities like yoga, surfing, and hikes with our dogs are just some of the ways we help take care of employee health and wellness.
- Company retreats - Twice yearly, we retreat to local spots like Tahoe or Wine Country for our company off-sites.
- Team events - We bond outside of work over games, happy hours, concerts, and more.
Company Core Values