Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Canada • Remote • United States
Google Cloud Platform
- You have a degree in a security, computer science or software engineering from a reputable post-secondary institution
- You have in-depth experience within Security Operations
- You have an extensive amount of experience with a SIEM (Splunk, Sumologic, Elastic)
- You are proficient with managing Security tools (Antivirus, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Protection Systems, Log analysis)
- You have in-depth experience in incident detection and response (IDR). Your background is blue team or blue team interests
- You are good at learning infrastructure from an alerting angle
- You enjoy reading up on the latest security topics
- You are able or have the desire to learn to write code in Python, Go or similar higher level languages
- You have some Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible) experience or a strong desire to learn
- You are a collaborator at your core
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring
- Know or have a strong desire to learn Terraform and be at the front of the Security as Code movement. You'll expect to manage multiple tools and configurations in an “as code” way
- We have high expectations for repeatability and configurability, you will have similar
- You'll be a candidate who sees the manual context of current security insufficient and should be more automation oriented
- Work with our SIEM tooling (Splunk) to ingest events from our logging complexes and work to build our correlations, alerts, and dashboards
- Respond to incidents. You'll be very keen on documentation and forensic details and have a mind toward investigation and escalation
- Operate as L1 and over time potentially L2 on call. You can expect to carry an on-call rotation
- Support the running of our security tooling (Wazuh, OSSEC, Falco). You'll collaborate with our DevSecOps team to ensure the tooling is always running and up to date
- Tune our security tools. You can work on a team that has primary responsibility for tuning the security tools we run
- Help build and determine monitoring and automation for threat scenarios. You can identify what can go wrong and what to watch for
- Maintain and build out our playbooks and operating procedures for event response
- Work with Senior Security Engineers in assisting to run security tabletop events. Expect to help build and dry run exercises with many diverse roles in our organization
- Work together with technical individuals in our security, platform, and product functions to drive security into their tools and processes
- Experience securing cloud infrastructure
- Experience working with GCP / Google Cloud
Digital health platform
League is on a mission to power the digital transformation of healthcare. The company is building digital infrastructure for better consumer health experiences.
- Personalized benefits plan
- Health, Lifestyle & Learning spending accounts
- Flexible medical and dental plans
- Fertility treatment support
- Paid parental leave and baby bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- Free mental health counselling and support
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Exclusive access to a curated wellness marketplace
- Sabbatical program
- RRSP/401K accounts
- High-impact onboarding
- Extra-long holiday weekends
- Mental health (wellness) days
Company Core Values
- Creating a healthier future.
- Building a dream team.
- All owners.
- Aspiring to live our best lives.
- In it to win it.