Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
West Athens, CA, USA
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in an automotive, aerospace or manufacturing environment
- A&P license
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in an automotive, aerospace or manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of experience working on aerospace assemblies
- Experience in staging, installation, removal and de-staging of tube assemblies
- Knowledge of pressure, temperature and flow measurement devices; mechanical and electrical systems
- This is a 1st shift role working from 5 AM - 3 PM
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. unassisted
- Must be able to stand for extended periods - 8 hours min
- Must be able to stoop, bend, crawl, and being able to maneuver in tight spaces
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here
- Stage install, set-up, test and de-stage of production, repair and overhaul tube assemblies
- Operate test cell instrumentation and use computer network systems, as well as test units as described in test instructions
- Clean tools, valves, regulators and maintaining a professional and neat work area
- Maintain a professional and neat work area
- Troubleshoot tube assemblies and cell systems
- Accept or reject test units based on calculated test data and results
- Perform work according to procedures, specifications and test instructions
Designs, manufactures, & launches rockets and spacecrafts
SpaceX's mission is to make humanity multiplanetary. The company is working on a next generation of fully reusable launch vehicles that will be the most powerful ever built, capable of carrying humans to Mars and other destinations in the solar system.
- Benefits and Perks - Our employees’ well-being is important to us and essential to our capacity to do extraordinary things. We offer a wide variety of programs to support the health, wellness, and financial security of our employees and their families.
Company Core Values
- Make History - SpaceX has gained worldwide attention for a series of historic milestones. It is the only private company capable of returning a spacecraft from low-Earth orbit, and in 2012 our Dragon spacecraft became the first commercial spacecraft to deliver cargo to and from the International Space Station. And in 2020, SpaceX became the first private company to take humans there as well.
- Reusability - SpaceX believes a fully and rapidly reusable rocket is the pivotal breakthrough needed to substantially reduce the cost of space access. The majority of the launch cost comes from building the rocket, which historically has flown only once.
- Landing - SpaceX’s family of Falcon launch vehicles are the first and only orbital class rockets capable of reflight. Depending on the performance required for the mission, Falcon lands on one of our autonomous spaceport droneships out on the ocean or one of our landing zones near our launch pads.