Director – Application Management
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Seattle, WA, USA • Remote in USA • Menlo Park, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information systems, Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 10+ years of ERP Application experience
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience, and in a large high growth company with diverse business application areas (Supply Chain, Finance, Procurement, etc.)
- 5+ years experience working across business stakeholders, vendors, and cross-functional teams to understand business needs and deliver outcomes
- 5+ years experience translating complex business requirements into staffing plans, roadmaps, and execution plans
- 5+ years experience driving process rigor and outcomes by analyzing SLAs, defect trends, priority, severity and operational metrics
- Lead Meta's Business Applications organization in Enterprise Products, including the following application areas: Sales CRM (Salesforce), Marketing, Procurement, Supply Chain, Financials, Financial Planning, Facilities, and Legal
- Managing a large global team of application managers in implementations, support and solution development on commercial software business applications and platforms
- Responsible for enterprise application solutions, vision, and strategy
- Collaboration with product managers, cross-functional teams, and business stakeholders in creating end-to-end innovative business solutions
- Drive process and product metrics, adoption by optimizing application usage
- Own application integrations with third party products and Meta internal systems
- Responsible for Vendor product data security, access management and Audit compliance
- Vendor product certifications for SAP, Oracle or major suite of Business Applications
- Domain certification - Industry Association or statutory certifications in Finance or Supply Chain
Parent company of Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, & more
Meta's mission is to make the world more open and connected— and give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
- Give People a Voice - People deserve to be heard and to have a voice — even when that means defending the right of people we disagree with.
- Serve Everyone - We work to make technology accessible to everyone, and our business model is ads so our services can be free.
- Promote Economic Opportunity - Our tools level the playing field so businesses grow, create jobs and strengthen the economy.
- Build Connection and Community - Our services help people connect, and when they’re at their best, they bring people closer together.
- Keep People Safe and Protect Privacy - We have a responsibility to promote the best of what people can do together by keeping people safe and preventing harm.