FloQast is looking for an experienced Risk & Compliance Manager to join our growing Compliance department. This role will manage and control risk-related elements of the organization via liability programs, gathering risk data, and mitigating risks as required. This position will work collaboratively with all departments to coordinate risk management activities in preparation for audits and regulatory reviews.
The Compliance department at FloQast reports directly to the General Counsel and is responsible for ensuring FloQast maintains compliance with an array of security and privacy frameworks, including GDPR, CPRA, ISO 27701, SOC 1, SOC 2, and ISO 27001. We are a team of in-house subject matter experts that advise, direct, train, and monitor the organization, resulting in daily interactions with all departments working together on a variety of unique and interesting business initiatives.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct, oversee, and integrate risk assessments across multiple domains, including Finance, Legal, R&D, and Information Security
- Develop a close partnership with control owners to educate them on compliance requirements and develop risk-appropriate control implementation solutions
- Be innovative and always think about ways to reduce manual processes. Partner with various automation teams to drive automated processes across the risk management function
- Serve as primary point of contact to work closely with cross functional teams across the organization to identify risk to the business/ product and other areas necessary
- Scale data to interpret risks across FloQast’s entire organization
- Identify, track, and solve relevant deficiencies
- Run calculations, escalate issues to the correct departments, and actively participate in business meetings to provide innovative solutions to issues
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external points of contact and conduct analysis and research to resolve questions regarding processes and risk and controls data
- Any other projects as assigned to help the Company meet its goals
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in risk management, business, economics, finance, or a related field
- 3-5+ years of experience working in risk management disciplines, with SaaS experience and/or IT Audit
- Highly collaborative, detail-oriented, intellectually curious, with strong organizational skills and an authentically friendly demeanor
- Builder mindset, comfortable sharing ideas, trying new approaches and is focused on achieving team and company short and long term goals
- Flexible and adaptable in high growth, start-up environment
- A sound understanding of qualitative and quantitative risk assessment, measurement, and treatment methodologies
- Experience assessing risk in at least one of the following domains: enterprise/executive, product, project / major business initiative, security / IT
- Familiarity with standard business processes of exposure-limiting functions such as Legal, Information Security, Human Resources, and Finance
- Certification preferred in one or more of the following: CISA, CISSP, CISM, Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP
The base pay range for this position is $110,000 - $140,000. This position may be eligible for a bonus plan in addition to base pay. Compensation is not limited to base salary. FloQast values our Total Rewards, and offers a competitive and elaborate Benefits Package including, but not limited to, Medical, Dental, Vision, Family Forming benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, Unlimited Vacation, and participation in our Employee Stock Program. FloQast reserves the right to amend, change, alter, and revise pay ranges and benefits offerings at any time. All applicants acknowledge that by applying to this position you understand that this specific pay range is contingent upon meeting the qualifications and requirements of the role, and for the successful completion of the interview selection and process. It is at the Company’s discretion to determine what pay is provided to a candidate within the range associated with the role.
Recognized as a 2021 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,600 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors. In July 2021, FloQast raised a $110 million Series D at a $1.2 billion valuation — and we’re growing!
What We Do
By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just logging off on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests, or streamlining recurring accounting processes, such as the month-end close, financial reporting, or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them operate more efficiently.
Here’s Why You Should Apply
- When we say our customers’ success is our priority, we’re not lying. Check us out on G2 Crowd
and read a few of the 275+ 5-star reviews!
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- FloQast is regularly rated as one of the best places to work:
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles since 2018
Don’t meet every single requirement listed on the job ad? We encourage you to consider applying anyway! You may be the right candidate for this role or for our other open roles.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.