Cloud Network Performance Monitoring
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA • Everett, MA, USA
- You have domain knowledge Cloud Networking, or helpful technology principals such as “Kubernetes-as-a-service”, container compute products ELB as examples
- You have a proven track record as a product manager, ideally as a former SWE or SRE
- You have sharp communication skills and the willingness to present your ideas to technical stakeholders and executives alike
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- Drive the product roadmap for our NPM products
- Liaison with cross-disciplinary product teams such as managers, product designers, engineers, and analysts to achieve product-market fit for new initiatives
- Work with customers to identify opportunities for enablement of the NPM product(s), within the DataDog Ecosystem
Datadog offers monitoring and analytics for cloud-based workflows.
Datadog is on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. The company operates a monitoring & analytics tool for IT and DevOps teams that can be used to determine performance metrics as well as event monitoring for infrastructure and cloud services.