Supply Chain Analyst – Graduate
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Jose, CA, USA • Phoenix, AZ, USA • Atlanta, GA, USA
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Skill to work in a dynamic, results and team-oriented environment
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Skills to influence, strategic thinking, and leadership skills
- Skills to understand and streamline business strategies, stakeholder and supplier management
- The candidate must possess a Masters of Analytics or Supply Chain or related field of study or an MBA
- This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship
- Core responsibility to ensure Continuous Improvement in pursuit of OpX
- Identify process improvements based on the understanding of the business processes and supply chain dependencies
- Communicate, explain, and clarify issues with the customer/business groups/divisions, and translate business requirements
- Perform specialized tasks in addition to their core jobs responsibilities, such as consulting on tools, systems, quality and controls, services, or processes; provide input to system/process design; and/or provide content knowledge support and troubleshooting
- May work on several projects and amp;/or programs simultaneously, managing multi-stakeholders, conduct budget and amp/or headcount planning, business forecasting, constraint analysis, inventory analysis, Plan/POR, bench-marking, and departmental indicators
- 1+ years of experience and knowledge in Data Analytics
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity