MSI Program Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Newport Beach, CA, USA • Arlington, VA, USA
- BS/BA in a technical field plus 5 years or more of professional experience
- Science or Engineering discipline strongly preferred
- Familiarity with government acquisition and reporting processes
- Ability to create and deliver presentations in technical and programmatic reports to key leadership and customers
- Comfortable with setting and achieving goals in an amorphous environment
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead and follow
- Comfortable working in limited resource environments
- Experience with government contracts a plus
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. security clearance to TS/SCI
- Ability to travel 25 - 50% as needed
- Ownership: Responsible for tracking the program's major metrics - meeting cost and schedule targets, on-time reporting, and the customer relationship
- Embed/Engage: Integrate closely with our clients + partners, understand their technical capabilities, challenges and gaps to help inform how to adapt Anduril's platforms to meet key objectives
- Build/Orchestrate: Work directly with Anduril engineers to support customer testing; coordinate and execute operational demonstrations
- Plan: Coordinate tasking with technical and operational staff to ensure timely delivery of support to the program. Prepare bi-weekly, monthly, etc. reporting as required. Regularly report program status updates to customers, the program team, and Anduril senior management
- Deliver: Drive the execution and outcome of projects assigned to you
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.