SES Engineering Interns or CO-OP
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Tewksbury, MA, USA
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design
- Currently working towards a BS, MS, or advanced degree in a relevant engineering program such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates must be enrolled in a degree program or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience
- Your GPA needs to be included on your application and resume
- US Citizenship Requirements
- Candidate must be able to obtain an Secret clearance from the customer
- Proficiency in one or more of the following developer skills: Python, Java, C/C++, SQL or other common industry languages
- Familiarity with database concepts such as MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle
- Excellent grasp of fundamental computer science concepts and ability to write well-organized code
- Proficiency in designing parts and assemblies using 3D modeling software (SolidWorks preferred)
- Experience with analog and digital circuit design and PCBs
- Experience with PCB component selection
- Experience in MATLAB, Python, C/C++ or equivalent tools for modeling and analysis
- Experience on using test and measurement equipment like oscilloscopes, signal generators, VNA, etc
- Eagerness to collaborate cross-functionally with other engineering teams while able to work independently; detail-oriented and execution focused
- Genuine curiosity and willingness to understand how our products are designed, built and how they operate
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Exceptional organization and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Develop engineering test setups
- Participate in code / design reviews
- Develop sub-system software modules / hardware components
- Hands-on testing of security systems
- Experience drafting engineering drawings and conducting tolerance stack-up analysis (GD&T )
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.