Finance Systems Product Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 4+ years knowledge with NetSuite required
- 4+ years Prior Business Analyst experience in Finance/Accounting Area
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, technology, or related field
- Experience with Adaptive Planning, Workday, ADP, Snowflake, and/or Boomi
- Workato highly desirable
- Admin-level knowledge of Netsuite with respect to roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, and dashboard development
- Experience using NetSuite's advanced financials, fixed asset management, advanced inter-company, multi-book accounting, SuiteBilling, SuiteAnalytics, SuiteBuilder, and SuiteFlow
- Knowledge of core accounting processes order to cash, procure to pay, record to report, hire to retire
- Experience working with Netsuite in a software subscription-based environment
- Experienced in troubleshooting and documenting issues, gaps, and resolutions
- You are highly self-motivated and determined to see projects to completion, regardless of difficulty
- You are methodical and detail oriented
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand their processes and data requirements to come up with robust solutions that meet their objectives and specifies outcomes
- Experience with full-cycle Netsuite implementation
- Configure and maintain NetSuite to maximize workflow and achieve business goals
- Lead system implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems design, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution)
- Provide subject matter expertise for processes, systems, and integrations; identifying impacts and triaging issues due to bugs, functional changes, etc
- Proactively creates and update documents regarding processes, workflows and related system activities
- Act as the Technical SME for all system activities for Enterprise system implementations, enhancements, and integration projects
Sprinklr provides enterprise software for customer experience management.
Sprinklr's mission is to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. The company is building a Unified-CXM platform for all customer-facing functions.
- Compensation & Equity
- Health & Wellness
- Holiday & Unlimited PTO
- Learning & Growth
- It's OK. Be fearless.
- Sprinkle, don't shout. Keep moving forward.
- Fix it, don't complain.
- Never, ever give up. Ever!
- Passionately, genuinely care.