Data Analytics Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in data analytics
- Ability to manipulate large data sets with high dimensionality and complexity; fluency in Excel/Google Sheets and BI reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker). Experience with SQL preferred
- Exceptional business judgment
- Track record of executing with high attention to detail and commitment to quality in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines
- Work cross-functionally to build and communicate key insights, and collaborate closely with a variety of business owners
- Synthesize customer data to perform root cause analysis
- Align quantitative proof points with qualitative issues with marketing and sales pipeline across regions
- Develop an intimate understanding of sales strategy, organizational structure, our leaders and managers, and their objectives and concerns. Work relentlessly to make them more successful
- Act as an enabling business partner to your teammates and the Segment product line's global sales leaders and managers to increase overall sales
- Experience supporting a data analytics function within Sales Strategy/GTM business unit
- Experience in Technology or SaaS industry
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives