Staff Software Engineer - Java, Angular and jQuery
Posted on 3/17/2022
Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
- 8 years of experience building software in Java
- Experience working with Java Spring Boot and RESTful services
- Good understanding of database concepts, DB2, MySQL, and NoSQL
- Experience working with Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Experience with IBM WebSphere, Tomcat, etc
- Experience with IBM MQ, Kafka, etc
- Experience with software build, regression, and defect tracking tools e.g. Git, Jira, and Jenkins
- Front-End development experience with Angular and jQuery is desirable
- Experience with Docker is desirable
- Comfortable with working on both Windows and Linux environments
- Sound knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment
- Exceptional troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Working experience in cloud computing, PaaS, IaaS and related areas are highly desirable
- We count on your curiosity and creativity, to want to understand the requirements and our processes and want to come up with creative solutions
- While you'll have the skill to see and understand the big picture, you're able to stay focused on the task at hand to achieve immediate goals
- You're great at systematic and accurate research, wanting to uncover the smallest detail
- You have an amazing work ethic that will help us all work extremely well together
- You have the passion for understanding people and to always strive to improve our products and services
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.