Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
We’re looking for a Product Manager to help transform our Data Platform product and take it to the next level. You’ll help build out beautiful experiences and functional products that users love to engage with. A glimpse into some of the exciting things ahead includes working on scaling our next-gen data platform across our customers to unlock revenue workflows, user studies, requirements gathering, authoring content, knowledge base, enablement activities, project/scrum management, and user interviews/follow-ups.
We get to work with customers and every part of the organization to make this vision a reality. If you love applying cutting-edge technology to solve meaningful business problems, this is the role for you.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Deeply understand the inner workings of our next-gen data platform & how it unlocks revenue workflows for our application teams & ultimately our customers
- Engage with our world-class customers to understand their needs and define compelling solutions
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to make difficult decisions on what to build and how to build it
- Drive a seamless product delivery process from requirements gathering to GA release, teaming up with Engineering, QA, and Project Delivery
- Collaborate with our Customer Success and Go-to-Market teams to ensure that we maximize the product’s impact on both customers and our business
- Prior experience with data platforms (preferably around ETL, Storage and Query Management)
- 3+ years of experience as an Associate Product Manager, Product Manager, Consulting, or Solutions Engineering (preferably in SaaS)
- A consultative approach with experience working directly with external customers as well as internal stakeholders
- Strong written, oral and visual communication skills
- Passion for beautifully-built products and experience with projects that demonstrate your ability to execute on that passion
- Exposure to large enterprise customers with multiple stakeholders and complex requirements
- Salesforce Sales Cloud project experience is a plus
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Remote-first with opportunities to work and celebrate in person
- Medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, Life insurance, and EAP
- Mental health support provided by Modern Health
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Well-being and professional development funds
- Retirement 401(k) plan
- 100% paid parental leave, plus fertility and family planning support provided by Maven
- Discretionary paid time off, monthly ‘take a break’ days, and Focus Fridays
- Focus on culture: Charitable giving match, plus in-person and virtual events
It is Clari’s intent to pay all Clarians competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair, and equitable. The goal of Clari’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees and encourage employees to stay and grow at Clari.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to specific work location, skill set, depth of experience, education and certifications.
The salary range for this position is $112,500 to $168,800. The compensation package for this position also includes stock options and company-paid benefits, including well-being and professional development stipends.
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.