Posted on 8/4/2022
- You have 2+ years of working as a product designer who can also write code
- You have been part of a successful product launch from ideation to production
- You're comfortable working on 0-1 problems, especially when things are vague
- You have a "validate first and perfect later" mentality
- You are curious and excited about how things work under the hood
- Be able to communicate your thoughts effectively by writing and prototyping
- You have an eye for details and a firm grasp of visual design techniques like typography, hierarchy, and color
- Research and tinker with an array of protocols and build in-depth knowledge about them
- Work with your team to design solutions for existing and new protocols. Often you'll work on developing proofs of concepts to validate quickly and iteratively
- Interact with the developer community and customers to understand how they work, their pain points, etc., so that we can validate our assumptions
- Communicate effectively with our customers to obtain feedback and validation of the solutions and iterate over them
- Solid understanding of APIs, the API landscape, and the multitude of technologies that are a part of it
- Experience in building 0-1 solutions
Postman is an API development platform.
Postman is an API platform for building and using APIs. Postman simplifies each step of the API lifecycle and streamlines collaboration so you can create better APIs—faster.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance.
- Mental Health Care.
- Occupational Accident Insurance.
Company Core Values
- Create with Curiosity
- Earn Trust
- Embrace Constraints
- Win Together
- Own & Deliver