Updated on 11/15/2023
Healthcare IT solutions advancing clinical outcomes globally
Altera Digital Health UK, previously Allscripts, is a global frontrunner in healthcare IT solutions, boasting over three decades of international experience and a commitment to advancing both clinical and operational outcomes. The company's culture is centered around unburdening staff and streamlining processes, with a focus on accelerating reimbursements and achieving revenue cycle excellence. Their technical prowess is evident in their Sunrise™ EPR system, which seamlessly connects people, places, and data, marking a new epoch in healthcare delivery.
London, United Kingdom
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 5138%
1 year growth↑ 5138%
2 year growth↑ 5138%
Chicago, IL, USA
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant Program of study, or equivalent business/technical experience
- 8+ years relevant work experience; 2-3 years at the Expert level or equivalent experience as a software engineer or developer; 3-4 years’ experience writing full stack web applications is preferred.
- 2-4 years relevant leadership experience.
- Proactive awareness of management strategies, development methodology, and standards for team operations, and improvement of project, product, or process quality.
- Resource forecasting and allocation of software engineers, quality engineers, and/or scrum masters across several development programs for new product development.
- Defining, leading, and auditing progress with development process and quality initiatives, as appropriate to project and product need.
- Ownership of standards-based compliance or process improvement efforts, as required by Programs and as appropriate to project and product need.
- Participation-in and well-planned implementation-of established global software quality improvement initiatives and processes, leveraging ROI, adherence to standards, and timely, measurable results.
- Establishing and cultivating collaborative, effective relationships with global counterparts to ensure adequate resource allocation to projects and maximum efficiency.
- Regular use/reporting of metrics for resource allocation, software defects, productivity, and efficiency.
- Establishment of performance goals for all team members.
- Leveraging effective, clear, timely communication via all available written and verbal forms and in a global context as appropriate for the initiatives and locations involved.
- Ensuring commitments and progress to schedules remain clear, reasonable, and proactively monitored.
- Ensuring communication and status forums/formats make optimal use of time and effect, draw attention to important matters, and are effective mediums for managing initiatives and teams.
- Identify and recruit internal/external talents to ensure effective mix of competencies.
- Induct new joiners in order to quickly maximize performance.
- Set and communicate team/individual objectives and KPI to inspire individuals to achieve high performance.
- Allocate workload to fully utilize every employee’s talent and growth potential.
- Implement development plans and coach for individuals to reach their maximum talent.
- Provide regular constructive feedback on performance/development and address poor/mediocre performance on a timely manner.
- Recognize high performers to maintain motivation and retain key talent.
- Regularly communicate on company news and team progress against business plan
- Create and foster team spirit.
- Effectively and proactively lead team in the global, multi-site context as/if required.
- Able to collaborate with teams and clients during client escalations.