Senior Manager HRBP
Posted on 3/23/2023
Remote • United States
- 8+ years as an HRBP or related discipline in a high-growth, fast paced global environment
- Demonstrated track record of providing business-driven talent strategy, programs, processes through the employee lifecycle
- Experience building, partnering, and implementing meaningful change across a rapid pace, global organization
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and coaching skills with a proven ability to develop trusting relationships and influence at all levels within the organization to achieve business results
- A hunger for learning and problem solving with a mindset that opportunities to do so are greater in a complex, ambiguous, fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Enjoy deriving insights from data to support decision making and clearly present/communicate complex ideas
- Partner with multiple Chief executives, SVPs, VPs, and senior leaders to develop the talent strategy needed to support our tremendous growth
- Create and execute the HR strategy for our the aforementioned teams, ensuring that organizational design, HR tools, and processes are prepared for the dynamic business growth
- Work closely with your business leaders to understand each team's current and desired future state, and gaps and priorities needed to achieve business goals
- Provide guidance and input on org design, workforce planning, and succession planning in alignment with Twilio's culture and long-term strategy
- Collaborate across groups, influence all levels of the organization and roll up your sleeves and engage on a hands on basis with individuals /groups and staff
- Work closely with specialist central HR teams, as well as matrixed site and international HR colleagues
- Bring curiosity, and desire to find opportunities for improvement and scalability
- Analyze the HR data and provide key findings to internal stakeholders
- Support the diversity and inclusive work dynamics where every voice is heard
- Work with line managers and employees to address various employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Based in Colorado:$ 132,320.00-$165,400.00
- Based in New York, Washington State or California (outside the San Francisco Bay Area): $140,00.00-$175,100.00
- This role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan and the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave
- Global HR experience
- Strong analytical skills, including the understanding of metrics to support plans and monitor performance
- Experience leading and executing workforce planning efforts
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
Company Core Values
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives