Enrollment & Billing
Posted on 3/15/2023
- A technical bachelor's degree or 4+ years of commensurate experience
- 3+ years experience in a technical role (QA analyst, PM, operations analyst, finance, consulting, industrial engineering)
- 2+ years experience in Enrollment and Billing in an Health Insurance Company
- Technical proficiency in SQL
- 1+ year(s) experience in analytics pulling/querying data out of a database
- Oversee designs and prioritizes technical operations roadmaps working to implement and improve efficacy and efficiency of existing operational processes or unlock new capabilities
- Lead and cross collaborates on iterative problem definition and technical design/scoping to build solutions
- Use data to independently guide business decisions to impact strategy
- Identify risks; respond to and resolves issues/errors/escalations through investigation to produce insights for short/medium/long-term technology-enabled solutions
- Distills the requirements of new product and market expansions and designs automated workflows to reduce manual work requirements
- Support engineers, analysts and other Operations team members to resolve escalations through issue investigation to produce insights, training, and technical tooling
- Understand the operations ecosystem, technology and data models and its current strengths, weaknesses, and gaps
- Maintain relationships with relevant partners as a representative of Insurance Operations
- 4+ years of work experience in health insurance and operations
- Experience coordinating with teams and external partners
- Experience designing and improving workflows and standing up operating procedures to mirror those
Health insurance company
Oscar Health’s mission is to make high-quality health insurance accessible and affordable for everyone. The company is a software driven health insurance company that offers medical plans, medicare advantages, and small group products.
- Health insurance - That’s a given. Employees and their families receive incredible health insurance.
- Financial benefits - A penny saved....we’re talking about a 401K plan, health savings accounts, and more.
- Well @ Oscar - We care about your wellness with fitness classes and access to mental health support.
- Work-Life Balance - We offer multiple time-off options, wellness days, and 10+ weeks of parental leave.
- Learning & Development - We offer everything from mentorship to management training.
Company Core Values
- What we do is a big deal. We’re solving problems that change and save lives.
- Powered by people. Members above all. Developing and growing others is what raises the bar.
- No genius without grit. Be relentless. Be scrappy. Trying and failing beats not trying and changing nothing.
- Seek the truth... but never assume you’ve found it. Be scientific.
- Inspire & provoke. Develop and display leadership at all levels. Fight to be the best.
- Be transparent. Give and ask for direct feedback. Be grateful for and excited by the help of others.
- Make it right. Admit your mistakes. Then learn from them. Never build alone.