Global Technical Writing Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- A growth mindset with a desire to make the overall user experience more clear, accessible, friendly
- Willingness to own complex problems related to content experience and a passion for solving them
- Deep understanding of the entire product development process with the ability to collaborate at all stages with relevant partners
- Ability to create high quality content for a global audience that solves real-world problems and delivers business and customer value
- Experience working with content systems and the proficiency to help evolve these systems
- Strong communication skills to help people across the company understand the rationale behind your proposals, the complex nuances of content, and the value of technical writing as a discipline
- Balanced sense of optimism and humility
- Passion for managing teams
- Five or more years of technical writing experience
- Discerning eye for information architecture, technical and grammatical accuracy, style conformity
- Adept at having difficult conversations and resolving conflicts
- Weighs options thoughtfully before making decisions
- Experience with current best practices for technical writing, UX writing, and microcopy
- Experience with structured authoring
- Experience writing for user research sessions
- Experience creating video content
- Experience with ADA compliance (WCAG standards for accessibility)
- Passion for coaching and mentorship
- Passion for process improvement
- Manage a global team of product content creators that include:Technical writers, UX/microcopy writers
- Product training/videography creators
- Work with your content team to deliver creative and innovative content solutions to challenging problems
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive excellence in the overall experience of new features and products from conception and planning through launch and beyond
- Ensure that your team works closely with designers on UX content (information architecture, microcopy, etc.) for mockups and interactive prototypes
- Edit content created by your team to ensure it's clear, consistent, on voice, and helps users establish a relationship with the product
- Think at a high level about creative content strategy and vision, taking into consideration best practices, new approaches for content delivery, localization needs, and how best to meet the goals of the business
Bazaarvoice helps brands capture, analyze and act upon social data, and enables authentic customer-powered marketing.
- Mental wellness matters - All team members get access to the Modern Health platform, which provides resources for personal/professional coaching, therapy, and meditation.
- Improve your community and b:generous - We believe in investing our time and money to support our communities globally.
- Embrace wellness and reward others - Through our YouEarnedIt platform, achievements, wellness, volunteering, and coaching is celebrated and rewarded, and everyone has a voice.
- Paid sabbaticals - We reward employees for hard work. After five years with Bazaarvoice, you can apply for an eight-week paid sabbatical.
- Recognition-based culture - We provide opportunities for annual merit rewards, company bonus schemes, and growth within your role.
- Flexible work from home policies - The working world has changed. So have we.
Company Core Values
- Customer is key - We see our own success through our customers’ outcomes. We approach every situation with a customer-first mindset.
- Passionate pursuit of performance - Our energy is contagious, because we hire for passion, drive, and curiosity. We love what we do, which makes us laser-focused on our mission.
- Transparency and integrity build trust - We believe in the power of authentic feedback. It’s in our DNA. We do the right thing when faced with hard choices. Transparency and trust accelerate our collective performance.
- Innovation over imitation - We seek to innovate as we are not content with the status quo. We embrace agility and experimentation as an advantage.
- Stronger together - We bring our whole selves to the mission and find value in diverse perspectives. We champion what’s best for Bazaarvoice before individuals or teams. As a stronger company, we build a stronger community.