LinkSquares is a fast-growing LegalTech software company, rated as one of “The Best Places toWork in 2022” by the Boston Business Journal and BuiltIn Boston. We’ve built an end-to-end AI-poweredContract Lifecycle Management (CLM) SaaS product suite used by some of the world’s most prominent companies (Fitbit, Igloo, DraftKings, Cogito, and even the Boston Celtics).
Contracts are the lifeblood of business and power everything from revenue, obligations, financingactivities, and reporting. At LinkSquares, our product takes the manual, time-consuming, tedious tasks out of the contracting process.With LinkSquares, legal teams save time, cut costs, and improve business outcomes. We are a 300 + person company headquartered in downtown Boston.
Enterprise Sales Development Representative (ESDR) will be a critical member of our EnterpriseSales Team. Successful ESDRs will identify & generate new business opportunities by followingproven processes and by developing their own prospecting best practices through hands-onexperience. You’ll learn how to identify, research & target lists companies to target, and how todevelop 360 degree campaigns to generate new business opportunities. You’ll also learn what works best and continuously improve the SDR process for future team members.
- Strategize with Enterprise Sales teammates to identify and target key prospects
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Grow, manage and maintain top of the funnel pipeline
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Research, profile & map key accounts to support “wider & deeper”, mid funnel sales
- Desire to learn and succeed in enterprise-level SaaS sales
- Preferably 1 year experience in sales development role in a SaaS environment
- Strong written and verbal skills with an ability to convey complex ideas simply
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, open floor and competitive environment
- Four-year university/college degree required
- Prior successful cold calling or SDR experience in a quota achieving role preferred
- Salesforce.com proficiency preferred
Previous sales experience in technology is helpful but it isn’t a requirement.
Few people have all of the qualifications in a job description, so if your experience is a little different, we still want to hear from you.
Founded in 2015 with headquarters in Boston, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, health and wellness programs, a 401(k) plan, unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and more. Learn more here: https://linksquares.com/careers/
For legal teams needing to move their business forward faster, LinkSquares provides a contracting platform for writing better contracts, analyzing what’s in existing contracts, and working better with their team. It differs from other tools on the market with its powerful AI insights, speed to providing tangible results, and ability to help the entire company collaborate better. LinkSquares saves companies hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by eliminating manual contract processes and reducing the need for outside counsel. For more information, visit https://linksquares.com/.
LinkSquares is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.