Large Enterprise Technical Sales Engineer
Posted on 5/20/2022
San Diego, CA, USA
- 2+ years experience in the SaaS enterprise software space
- Technical knowledge of SaaS products and their underlying technologies
- Familiarity with Smartsheet products such as; Core App, Bridge, Resource Management, Premium Apps, Control Center, Connectors
- The ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end-user personnel
- Understanding of Service/User Management from an IT perspective
- Understanding of SSO/SAML
- Expert with APIs and authentications
- Experience with iPaaS/workflow automation platforms
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business needs
- Bachelors (BA/BS) degree
- Build technical proof of concepts/demos/tools to assist Presales, Sales and other teams with providing value to customers
- Be a technical resource for other Presales members
- Provide expert knowledge on what can/can't be done using Smartsheet's products together with other tools to solve customer needs
- Give presentations to our teams and customers around the technical capabilities of Smartsheet products
- Be a recognized Smartsheet technical expert and develop relationships with partners on the Product teams
- Be curious. Look for obstacles that are blocking customers from getting value, and blocking Smartsheet from gaining new revenue
- Work with Product Management and Operations as the customer advocate on technical feature requests. As part of the role you will help promote the product vision to make sure it is always aligned with our customer's needs
- Experience with GitHub and/or GitLab is a plus
- Pre-Sales/Sales background is a plus
- Smartsheet certified is a plus
- IT User/System Management certification or equivalent is a plus
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.