Enterprise Account Executive
Posted on 4/4/2023
- Prospect within enterprise accounts via phone, email, social selling, and other creative outbound/inbound and channel-driven approaches, supported by BDRs and Marketing specialists
- Build a pipeline with positive professional client relationships while working in collaboration with internal team members in marketing, consulting, customer-service and product development, to provide the best solutions for our clients
- Engage a consultative sales methodology with an average sales cycle of 9 months or less
- Develop multi-layered relationships within clients in order to enhance the sales cycle and secure great client partnerships
- Help potential customers define needs clearly; build solutions including data, software and consulting that empower these organizations to optimize talent management strategies
- Use research, creativity, and analysis to craft and deliver highly relevant presentations to clients via online and in-person meetings
- Effectively mentor and guide your marketing and BDR support to help generate leads
- 4+ years of experience with consultative and/or solution-based software sales
- Track record of consistent performance (top 10-20% of company, any size)
- Familiarity with the talent analytics, human resources, talent acquisition and HR tech/consulting space is a huge asset
- Energetic, optimistic, entrepreneurial and able to professionally manage strong/productive connection with colleagues and clients in a remote role
- Desire to work in a mature, sophisticated solution sales environment
- Excellent time-management and communication skills, verbal/written/visual
- Ability to positively adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment
- Ability to travel as needed, as appropriate in today's selling environment
- Technically savvy (familiarity with sales automation tools) and specifically skilled using Salesforce to manage sales cycles
- Process-driven, organized and self-motivated
- Bachelor's degree in business, communication, HR or other related fields
Economic development agency
Emsi's mission is to use data to drive economic prosperity.
- Work/life balance - We offer flexible work schedules that allow you a great work-life balance. We believe a healthy balance between home and the office best equips you to succeed in today’s world.
- Vacation - Right off the bat, you receive two weeks of paid vacation time every year. These two weeks increase up to four, based on the longevity of your employment.
- Health & wellness - Medical, dental, and vision coverage? You got it. For you and your dependents? You bet! We also provide 401K, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
- Parental leave - Emsi is a family-friendly workplace. New mothers receive six weeks of paid leave and fathers receive two weeks so families can take the time to enjoy their new additions!
- Holidays - Emsi offers over two weeks of paid holidays a year. We also close the office from Dec. 25th to Jan 1st.
Company Core Values
- Work with Gratitude - We always lead and work with a sense of gratitude
- Partner with Customers - We relentlessly serve our customers
- Operate as a Team - We have fun, win, and celebrate our success together
- Sustain our Company - We operate a profitable, growing company