😎 Our Culture
Quantum Metric’s number one objective is happy people, diverse and inclusive culture. We’re passionate about empowering our people to become the best version of themselves, offering coaching and training programs designed to accelerate their career in whatever direction they choose.
As a remote-first company, we understand the importance of building an engaged, diverse, and fun place to work. We hold regular company-wide events, seasonal challenges + games, and Quantum Metric supported local outings when Zoom becomes too much. We also have a number of Employee Resource Groups that provide spaces to discuss, share, and reflect on topics that impact us both inside and outside of work - from being new to SaaS or navigating it as a first-time parent, to overcoming the barriers faced as Black, Asian American and Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, LGBTQIA or other underrepresented backgrounds.
We are also passionate about the connections we build with our customers. You’ll not only work with some of the world’s most recognized brands, but build lasting relationships.
At Quantum Metric we value all types of experience and education and don’t expect you to meet every qualification for this position. We are most interested in the unique perspective you can bring and your ability to uphold our values of passion, persistence, and integrity.
🚀 About the Role
Quantum Metric is looking for a smart, motivated Senior Accountant to join our growing accounting team, and support the team in executing on its vision of providing world-class financial and analytical support, insight and advice to support one of the worldʼs fastest-growing global technology companies.
In this role, you will be a critical member of a top-notch accounting and finance organization, and play a key role in building and executing on a set of scalable, sustainable and efficient processes to support the organizationʼs continued growth.
Our team is focused on producing and reporting on timely, accurate financial information and on supporting the highest-priority business needs through our use of modern systems and industry-standard best practices, while creating an environment where team members enjoy coming to work and are proud of our contributions to the companyʼs success.
- Perform accounting duties related to the maintenance, approval, and processing, and recordkeeping of transactions for domestic and global operations
- Record expenses and accruals in the appropriate accounts and cost centers
- Prepare monthly general ledger account reconciliations for various accounts
- Collaborate cross-functionally with departments outside of finance
- Perform additional accounting tasks to support the monthly close process, financial reporting, cash flow management, and ad-hoc projects as needed
- Support upcoming implementations of upgraded Procure-to-Pay and Travel & Expense software
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, detail- and accuracy-oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 2-5 years accounting/finance experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelorʼs Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- CPA or CPA eligible preferred
- Solid understanding of financial accounting and reporting under US GAAP
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills, familiarity with automation (VBA, Google Apps Scripts) a plus
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
- Experience working with high-growth SaaS/Technology companies or in public accounting is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing environment where change is the norm; strong multitasking skills, and flexibility to quickly move from one project to the next
- Demonstrates our core values of passion, persistence and integrity
- Compensation: $72,000 - $90,000
🏆 Perks and Benefits
This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
Calm App access
401k and Options / Equity
12 company holidays
In addition to our more traditional benefits, we also offer generous perks, a flexible work environment, and numerous resources for professional development and team building.
Rewards and recognitions programs
Robust onboarding and training program
One-time stipend for work at home employees
Monthly business expense stipend
Flexible work environments
Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
Employee Referral Program
Lead Referral Program
MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
Supportive and collaborative culture
RECHARGE PROGRAM (after 3 years, disconnect for 3 weeks, no email/slack)
🐉 About Quantum Metric
As the pioneer in Continuous Product Design, Quantum Metric helps organizations put customers at the heart of everything they do. The Quantum Metric platform provides a structured approach to understanding the digital customer journey, enabling organizations to recognize customer needs, quantify the financial impact and prioritize based on the impact to the customer and business’ bottom line.
Today, Quantum Metric captures insights from 40 percent of the world’s internet users, supporting nationally recognized brands in ecommerce and retail, travel, financial services and telecommunications. 6 of our customers come from the top 25 Fortune 500 Companies. Our customer retention rate is 98%.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. Quantum Metric has been named to the Inc 5000 and the Deloitte 500 for the last three-consecutive years and named one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor, BuiltIn, Fast Company and Forbes.
If the above role feels like a match and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.