Senior Research Analyst
Posted on 3/11/2022
Remote • United States
- Background in research (media, marketing, demographic,social science,etc.) desirable but not essential
- Bachelors degree or comparable education/experience
- Demonstrated analytical ability
- Aptitude for learning computer systems and databases
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Tableau/PowerBI a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior organizational skills, with the ability to easily identify changing priorities
- Ability to take and give constructive direction and feedback
- Ability to work independently with general direction, or as part of a team
- General interest in the effect of media on industry
- Ongoing monitoring, review and assignment of media content, regular process and quality checks, and communication with internal and external teams to ensure efficient workflow
- Database management
- Data preparation and generation
- Data quality assurance
- Report writing
- Other tasks as directed and assigned
Cision is a global media intelligence company that offers PR and social software as well as analytics.
- We Are One - Working together, we are empowered to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- We Embrace Differences - We honor diversity of ideas, people and beliefs. Our diversity enables us to create innovative solutions to serve our customers' needs.
- We Are Dedicated - We are committed to tenaciously working on behalf of our clients and partners with our teams.
- We Constantly Evolve - We are curious, embrace new ideas and create change. This means we drive growth for our customers. It also means we have a learning culture where our people have the opportunity to develop into tech leaders.
- We-Celebrate - We have culture ambassadors in each office who ensure that our people get recognition for their hard work and ensure we celebrate our wins, both big and small.