Head of Global Accounts Payable
Posted on 1/27/2023
Greenwich, CT, USA
- 10+ years of relevant experience with 3+ years in a leadership/team management role
- Experience with Coupa and Coupa pay required
- Familiarity with Oracle NetSuite General Ledger required
- Able to manage large team organizations and implement checks and balances
- Strong leadership and time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, detail-oriented with a big picture mindset
- Oversee all day-to-day Accounts Payable (AP) functions:
- Ensure all invoices are processed timely and accurately for both US and international vendors by the team
- Monitor billing email inbox to ensure inquiries are being addressed by team members accurately and timely
- Manage invoice approvals and coding, ensure workflow routings are appropriate and accelerated as needed; address any AP aging and unapproved invoices
- Present weekly payment schedule and conduct payment meeting, coordinate operating cash needs with the head of treasury. Ensure high priority, past due, and/or other urgent requests are addressed across departments. Analyze expense data to identify trends for vendor payments and travel & expense transactions
- Lead and coordinate meetings with departments to answer questions and ensure processes are being followed
- Maintain repository of contracts and key terms and track and monitor actuals against contract expenditures. Understand relationships of the firms transfer pricing agreements and implications for international vendor payment processing
- Assist with month-end accruals, cash and credit card account reconciliations, and intercompany payables and receivables
- Oversee process of corporate reimbursables and settlement of receivables. Maintain data analytics and statistics on aging, collectability, etc. on a customer and fund level
- Develop and monitor KPI's and create progress reports, establish productivity benchmarks, perform root cause analysis of any process gaps and/or oversights, and provide problem-solving assessments and feedback of outcomes
- Enhance reporting for stakeholders to ensure transparency and meaningful analysis and insights can be gained
- Assist in any ad-hoc requests or projects as needed, implementations for new customizations, design enhancements, process improvements, integrations with ERP software (Netsuite), audit requests, etc. Continuously review and enhance the AP process, functions, and capabilities within Coupa such as dashboards
iCapital Network connects advisors and their high net worth investors to leading alternative investment managers.
- COmprehensive benefits package - Salary, Equity, Annual Performance Bonus, Employer Matched Retirement Plan
- Generally Subsidized Healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Integrity - Honesty and integrity are fundamental to everything we do.
- Collaboration - Teamwork and collaboration are the foundation of our success.
- Accountabiltiy - We demonstrate commitment, caring, and enthusiasm.
- Partnership - The success of our clients and partners is our relentless focus.
- Excellence - We Strive for flawless execution.