Incycle-Santa Clarita, CA
Posted on 9/14/2023
Santa Clarita, CA, USA
Sales & Account Management
Customer Success & Support
- Passion for cycling and the Specialized brand
- Excellent communication with the ability to effectively interact with riders and team members
- Must be able to work as business dictates which includes weekends
- Ability to stand for extensive time periods; while occasionally walking, kneeling, or reaching
- Able to lift at least 25 lbs. or more and use proper lifting skills
- Meeting and making a connection with riders, asking qualifying questions and listening to riders' needs, then giving options and advice on meeting those needs from a pre-set service menu or tune ups and a la cart service.
- Speak authoritatively on technical matters as they relate and pertain to our bicycles; be the expert
- Assists customers in an enthusiastic and courteous manner; provides “wow” customer service.
- Responsible for properly taking in all service work and setting and exceeding rider expectations, including correctly filling out service work orders, scheduling an appropriate number of repairs
- Advises and assists customers with their product/service selection without bias.
- Develops and maintains knowledge expertise of all merchandise in department to effectively assist customers with accurate information; keeps current as new product lines are introduced.
- Assists with bike sales with technical consulting, and any other bike floor duties as needed.
- Deliver best in class rider-service that ensures ongoing service and high levels of rider satisfaction
- General cleanliness standards are set at store opening, maintained throughout the day, and reset at close of business, including light janitorial duty
- Proficiency in Lightspeed point of sale systems and store operational websites
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Contribute to the larger Specialized R&D team by closing the feedback loop; providing insights from both the technician's perspective and remitting valuable critique and reaction from our riders.
- Industry leading Employee Purchase program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance*
- Morning/evening rides with team