Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Posted on 11/9/2023
AI-powered platform for personalized customer communications
Iterable, a leading AI-Powered Customer Communication Platform, excels in delivering personalized and dynamic cross-channel communications at scale, serving renowned brands like Redfin, Priceline, Calm, and Box. The company's competitive advantage lies in its exceptional customer support, with clients praising the team's extensive knowledge of the platform. This, coupled with their commitment to harmonizing customer experiences, positions Iterable as an industry leader in customer communication.
Data & Analytics
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 4%
1 year growth↓ -1%
2 year growth↑ 28%
New York, NY, USA
Sales & Account Management
- Relevant SaaS sales experience with a track record of consistently exceeding quota.
- Exceptional technical aptitude; passion for understanding our technology and communicating its benefits to both technical and non-technical prospects.
- Demonstrated experience selling complex business applications/technology solutions at the C-Suite level
- An effective, repeatable method for uncovering greenfield opportunities and building out a new territory
- Experience negotiating contracts with procurement as well as MSAs with Legal.
- Experience working at high-growth, SaaS, scaleup companies
- You know how to identify customer segments and new opportunities to grow your sales pipeline.
- Passion for technology and service and the ability to quickly learn new software
- A collaborative approach to a complex sales cycle
- Alignment with our values of Humility, Trust, Balance, and Growth Mindset
- Target new business opportunities within assigned enterprise organizations
- Go high-and-wide within enterprise organizations to understand the full scope of opportunity
- Articulate the value and return on investment of an enterprise solution across multiple decision-makers
- Lead the entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to close
- Collaborate with internal partners to move deals forward and ensure customer success
- Partner closely with your assigned Sales Development Representative (SDR) to strategize and execute on your outbound prospecting plan
- Bring energy and out-of-the-box thinking to solving our customer’s needs and problems as part of a growing, fast-paced team.
- Identify and close net-new sales opportunities within target accounts with the opportunity for upselling and expansion, all while utilizing a consistent and repeatable sales process. Our reps leverage intellectual curiosity, grit, and creativity to bring deals over the finish line.
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- MEDDIC, Value Selling, Command the Message Methodology