Scientific Implementation Manager
Updated on 5/3/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- Master's degree or 2+ years experience in some scientific field (chemistry, biology, materials science, chemical engineering, or related fields)
- Affinity and familiarity working with data in Excel (Python or other coding skills a plus)
- Comfort distilling and effectively communicating advanced technical concepts
Enterprise cloud solution for modern global R&D organizations
Uncountable's mission is to accelerate industrial R&D. The Uncountable Platform is an Enterprise-class cloud solution for modern global R&D organizations. Modernize your R&D workflows from disparate, dispersed data sets into an integrated R&D knowledge base. Unearth new learnings with visualization tools, and add predictive capabilities to your R&D toolset.
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K with Employer Contribution
- Dedicated Mentorship for Early-Career
Company Core Values
- Customer-first: We put the needs of our customers and what they care about first. We prioritize data security because security is of the utmost importance to our customers.
- Execution: We help our customers execute on R&D projects and innovate quickly. We prioritize execution for ourselves as well.
- Efficiency: We help make R&D experimentation be as efficient as possible. We are as efficient as possible as well.
- Empiricism: We help our customers put more emphasis on their R&D data and make decisions using that data. We let empirical results guide our decisions as well.
Who's Reading Your Application
Hey, I'm Jason! Looking forward to reviewing your application – thanks for your interest in Uncountable!