Senior Corporate Security Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Burlingame, CA, USA
- 7+ years: of relevant professional experience
- Experience writing and maintaining: scripts in at least one language such as SQL or Python
- Familiarity with: Identify and Access Management, Authentication & Authorization, Mobile Device Management, Endpoint management, Insider Threat, and corporate systems configuration
- Understanding of: Security concepts, scripting languages, automation, and the corporate security space
- Collaborative: You love working with your direct team and cross-functional partners
- Thoughtful of build vs. buy decisions: You can build solutions, but you also review what tools are available
- Comfortable with ambiguity: You can gather data and make informed decisions when there is no clear answer
- Deep understanding: of Corporate Systems security, security best practices, and the end-to-end impact of changes. Expertise in GSuite, Okta, or Active Directory is a plus
Game platform and game creation system
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. They enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.
- Benefits and Perks - The health and well-being of our employees and their families is our top priority. We offer robust and comprehensive programs with variety to best meet your needs.
- Well-Being Benefits - With flexible time off and a bi-annual, company-wide spring/summer recharge, Roblox knows how to balance working hard with winding down.
- Financial Benefits - Competitive compensation packages, 401(k) matching, and flexible share incentives that let you choose how to share in our success.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, family planning resources, and 12 weeks off for all new parents.
- Flexible Workplace - Our hybrid work schedule balances working onsite and working remotely. Enjoy daily lunch and an in-house fitness center when working from our San Mateo headquarters.
Company Core Values
- Inspire Others
- Work Hard
- Respect the Community
- Get Stuff Done