Software Engineer – Intern
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Currently in your second year of University in the UK, pursuing a Bachelor's degree within a related field
- Good knowledge and experience with at least one programming language: C#, C++, Java, Kotlin, Go, SQL, Python, HTML
- Basic understanding of data science and OOP concepts
- Experience and comfort working in teams, in both virtual and in-person environments
- Intellectual curiosity with a desire to learn and distil new information quickly
- Joining one of our professional engineering teams
- Working alongside, and learning from, knowledgable colleagues across Unity
- Developing new product features and maintaining existing functionality
- Collaborating with teammates to ensure high-quality product delivery that brings the best experience to our users
- Experience using Unity or other 3d engines
- Experience deploying and launching software to production for real users
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.