Posted on 8/3/2022
- 5+ years' experience in product marketing or similar discipline at a SaaS company, preferably in the sales or mar-tech space
- 1-2 years of people management experience, preferable within high-growth startups, with a track-record of helping team members achieve their goals
- Experience working with sales enablement, martech and content management systems (CMS) a plus, but not required
- Proven ability to work with product and go-to-market teams to bring new products to market and meet or over-achieve goals
- Exceptional written and verbal storytelling ability, including synthesizing insights and ideas into simple, succinct narratives
- Strong ability to understand complex considerations and then frame in a simple manner to drive collective understanding, alignment, and decision-making
- Experience using customer, competitive and market intelligence to inform product roadmap and GTM strategy
- MBA, EMBA or equivalent advanced degree preferred
- Manage and mentor a small team of product marketing managers (initially one person)
- Partner with PM to establish the go-to-market vision and strategy for the product area, including identifying and defining market opportunities for the product area and helping build business cases for expanding market presence or entering new markets
- Lead and develop product positioning and messaging by understanding our brand, customer needs when it comes to social selling and buyer engagement which includes influencing the product roadmap, market trends, and the competitive landscape
- Research and create audience-centric messaging, positioning and value propositions for product areas that highlight unique strengths and clearly differentiates from competitors
- Ensure content and campaign strategies are centered around buyer needs. Provide source documents to downstream teams
- Oversee major product launches within product areas including creating market requirements, launch plan, collateral; and partnering cross-functionally to drive execution of marketing, enablement, and adoption/growth
- Serve as market-facing subject matter expert (SME) for the product area and interface with sales enablement, industry analysts, customers and prospects
- Partner closely with sales enablement and content teams to develop sales materials, including pitch decks, datasheets, ROI calculators, battlecard, etc
- Support efforts on pricing and packaging optimization strategies for the business
- Establish strategies to drive retention, upsell and cross-sell for the product area
- Conduct comprehensive user research and definition of buyer personas to properly package our products and inform internal stakeholders
Global sales enablement solution
Seismic helps marketing and sales teams fulfill their promise to drive revenue together.
- Generous paid parental leave - Paid time off for moms and dads to spend time bonding with their new bundle of joy.
- End-of-year paid recharge week - Our global offices shut down, allowing us all to unwind while we gear up for the new year ahead.
- High performance bonus incentives - Employees are rewarded on a semi-annual basis for their awesome contributions to Seismic.
- Global company meet-ups - An annual meet-up in sunny San Diego for a week of bonding, learning, and fun.
- Financial growth