Senior Client Partner
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- BA or BS Degree 5+ years of professional experience in an agency, publicity firm, brand, or tech Knowledge of digital marketing techniques, campaign measurement, and martech/adtech platforms including customer data warehouses, campaign management and email service providers
- Experience thinking strategically about issues and influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working independently and cross-functionally to drive multiple projects objectives
- Experience working cross-functionally with all levels of management
- 7+ years of professional experience in an agency, publicity firm, brand, or techMBA or other relevant graduate degree a plus Client-side Direct to Consumer (DTC) experience in the retail or restaurant industry
- Demonstrated ability to tell a story using data- to extract insights from data, package them in a clear, easily understood format, and present them in plain English
- Good at thinking on your feet with strong negotiating and problem-solving skills
- Able to remain composed in high-stress situations and manage crisis effectively, while preserving relationships
- Manage day to day oversight of client accounts, owning all primary account communication, including escalation where needed (internally and externally)
- Execute Bridg's client engagement model with all active accounts. Establish a trusted relationship with your clients where you are positioned as their advisor and advocate within the organization. This includes educating and empowering new partners while ensuring the success of existing ones to confirm the profitability and growth of the company's products
- Interface with Mid-Sr. level executives at our large enterprise retail and restaurant clients, providing tactical and strategic insight and support
- Build senior-level relationships with clients and position yourself and Bridg as an indispensable partner to their business
- Maximize client usage of Bridg technologies. Advise clients on best practices and industry standards for each product they are using, coaching clients to create the best experience for their guests. Help clients get the information they need, leading their utilization of the Bridg platform(s)
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all Bridg products and their client value proposition. Inform product management and product owners of client needs to improve products and better deliver value for clients. Be knowledgeable about our product and proactively think about ways that our customers can have a better experience with us by better-using our product
- Use your organizational and client strategy skills to continuously recommend new processes to help our teams be more efficient and proactive
- Maintain and develop relationships with in-house sales and product teams in order to ensure growth, development, and communication with clients
- Be a key player in our technical support team, helping them answer tougher questions and interfacing with end-users who need specialized help
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of your clients' businesses, brands, and environments in order to contribute to the development of the most effective business solutions that allow Bridg to help them deliver against their business objectives
- Develop presentation and analyses to clients that support Bridg objectives and position Bridg's value proposition effectively to executive leadership among clients
- Own and facilitate weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings with clients including taking meeting notes and following up on requests
At Cardlytics, their mission is to make marketing more relevant and measurable with purchase intelligence
- Invest in your future with competitive pay, company equity, 401k matching, and bonus plans.
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage. Plus fitness classes, yoga, and wellness opportunities.
- Grow your career with Cardlytics University, onsite courses, and mentorship programs.
- Enjoy fluid work schedules and a flexible vacation practice.
- Headquartered in Atlanta at Ponce City Market, with additional offices in London, New York, Oakland, and Vizag.
- Shape our community through special interest groups, including Diversity & Inclusion, Women of Cardlytics, and Philanthropy.
- GSD: Get the right sh*t done well
- Take initiative: We're curious and unafraid to challenge norms, ask questions, and build something great.
- Be Be hungry to win: We're competitive and recognize victories, large and small, business and personal
- Value transparency: We're open and honest to each other about our goals, successes, and failures
- Create a place where people want to be: We care about each other and know this is a big part of what makes us exceptional