Senior Radar Systems Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Newport Beach, CA, USA
- Ability to translate system needs into radar solutions
- Strong background in radar signal processing with the ability to architect ground and airborne target detection and tracking systems
- Experience with the modeling / simulation of sensor physics and fundamental phenomena, along with an understanding of the algorithms for radar signal processing and calibration
- Ability to lead trade studies, perform requirements analysis and develop hardware architectures to meet system requirements
- Proficiency with phased array and MIMO technologies for radar systems, with expertise in AESA/PESA system architectures
- Familiarity with the evaluation of advanced radar and electronic warfare (EW) technologies, with an emphasis on airborne surveillance radars performing moving target indication (MTI), synthetic aperture radar (SAR), inverse synthetic aperture radar (ISAR), high range resolution (HRR) target imaging
- Nice to have: Understanding of antenna theory and familiarity with the design and development of RF subsystems for Radar, EW, communications
- Nice to have: Proficiency with typical commercial RF system modelling tools, such as Mathworks Matlab Phased Array System and RF Toolboxes, Mathworks Simulink, AGI STK
- Nice to have: Understanding of digital filtering, linear algebra, stochastic processes, estimation theory, and detection theory
- At least a bachelor's degree in mathematics, physics, engineering, or other technical field (advanced degree preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in radar design, signal processing, probability and statistics, and algorithm development
- Experience with radar verification and validation, including test design and results documentation
- Proficiency in MATLAB, C/C++, Python
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. Top Secret security clearance
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.