Real Time Analyst
Updated on 2/2/2023
Remote • United States
- Expert knowledge of key call center performance metrics such as service level, AHT, adherence, etc
- Demonstrated skills in all phases of workforce planning, forecasting and Intra-day functions
- At least 3 years experience in workforce management, with 1 year of leadership experience. Preferably with large multi-site operations (300+)
- Experience with outsourced call centers and salesforce preferred
- Comfort/experience communicating across job levels with both internal and external partners is a must
- Strong ability to act quickly and adapt to ever changing business conditions
- Strong analytical mindset and multi-tasker
- Fluent with Google Suite
- Experience with WFM Optimization Tool (ie.e Verint, Aspect eWFM, Nice IEX, etc)
- Reporting experience including strong skills within Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience with Salesforce preferred but not required
- Develop and grow Real Time Analysts in WFM and their careers who work at all hours of the day
- Ensures the team accurately tracks and manages call center schedule adherence and SLAs, along with other reporting
- Work closely with the WF Planning Manager and vendor teams on planning, skilling, and staff levels
- Serves as the primary point of contact for the internal support team on intraday insights
- Work well with other departments and teams to grow operations for customer support
- Ad-hoc duties as needed by Vendor Operations and WFM
- Light database or Tableau knowledge is a plus
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.