Product Marketing Manager (Remote)
Posted on 2/1/2022
- 3+ years of relevant experience in product marketing, strategy, or growth marketing (B2B SaaS marketing preferred)
- Outstanding storyteller - you have strong, succinct writing & communication skills and an eye for good design. You can synthesize large amounts of information and simplify it for different target segments in clear and effective ways
- Data-driven marketer - you combine intuition with data and customer empathy/research to build strategy, measure outcomes, and inform your decision making
- Hustler - you are a self-starter with a bias towards action who is able to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborator - you're a team player who thinks big, is hands-on, organized, and solves problems
- Leader - you easily inspire, lead, and align cross-functional teams
- Creator - you've built meaningful brands by producing content that stands out, be it integrated campaigns or standalone videos, blog posts, case studies, sales brochures, events, etc
- Own the end-to-end GTM strategy & execution for your product lines and verticals
- Manage your products like a GM with a focus on how to improve metrics like awareness, attach rate, adoption, and customer retention
- Ensure we hit our revenue goals through customer/partner acquisition and lifecycle campaigns
- Educate our sales teams on products and create sales tools / collateral to help them win
- Be the in-house expert (buyers, influencers, competitors, industry, etc.) on your Rippling products
- Be a spokesperson, evangelist, and thought leader with analysts, customers, and partners
Employee management software
Rippling is on a mission to eliminate the administrative work of running a company. The company offers an all-in-one platform to help manage HR and IT operations.
- Humility - We try to understand others before trying to be understood, even when it’s inconvenient.
- Integrity - We try to do the right thing, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Responsibility - We take responsibility for our role in every outcome, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Never not my problem - We’re willing to step out of our lane to make life better for each other, and our customers.
- We push the limits - We dream one size bigger. We always have the audacity to challenge the status quo.
- We run hard - In business, every second matters. We act quickly and execute with urgency.