Senior Product Marketing Manager
Posted on 2/1/2022
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, particularly in B2B enterprise environments
- An understanding of AI/ML technology and/or intuition for how to build content for machine learning engineers
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving, storytelling, and analysis skills, with excellent business judgment
- Ability to influence at all levels, including executive, and to work across functions
- An outstanding level of attention to detail
- Nice to haves:
- Experience marketing AI products or services
- Technical background or developer experience building apps or ML models
- Launch and enable new AI infrastructure products into the market with GTM materials that resonate with our target personas and industries
- Lead and be the driving force in advancing the GTM for your product ownership areas through positioning, messaging, and sales enablement
- Build compelling content for our technical customers that give them confidence throughout the buyer journey
- Become a magnet for marketing and sales intelligence to inform cross-functional teams of trends, competition, and new use cases
- Collaborate with Scale's growth marketing, community marketing, field marketing, and communications teams to develop strategies for brand awareness, community engagement, and good old fashioned pipeline
Data platform for AI
Scale AI's mission is to accelerate the development of AI applications.
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage - Our health plans give you the flexibility to select the right coverage for you and eligible family members through a variety of plan options.
- Easy to use 401(K) - Plan and invest for the future with a 401(k) via Guideline. Scale’s 401(k) plan provides you an opportunity to defer compensation for your long-term savings.
- Wellness Fund - We care about the physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing of all Scaliens. Our $100/month wellness stipend can be used for gym memberships, acupuncture, meditation apps, and so much more.
- Virtual Social Activities - Being remote has not stopped us from hosting fun virtual events. From trivia night to candle making, we ensure employees are fostering connections & building strong relationships.
- Learning & Development - We know how important career growth is for Scaliens, so we offer a $500/year L&D stipend to help support continued development throughout your journey.
- Flexible hours allow you to work when you are most productive. You can work with your manager to best plan your daily work schedule.
- Generous Paid Time Off - Enjoy time to travel or plan a staycation. We encourage employees to take time off to recharge and prevent burnout. We have a flexible PTO policy where each employee is afforded the flexibility to take planned time-off as needed.
- Commuter Benefits - Set aside pre-tax dollars to use on qualified transportation expenses to help ease your commute.
- Parental Leave - Balancing work and family is essential, and Scale understands the importance of having adequate leave policies in place to promote a healthy home and work life.
- Earn customer love
- Intellectual rigor, open mind
- Ambition shapes reality
- Team flow
- Ownership is the job
- Run through walls
- Up the tempo
- Results speak loudest