Head of Product
Posted on 7/29/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Strong entrepreneurial experience - Either you started or held a leadership position at a fast growing tech company
- Proven track record building and leading high performing teams
- Experience solving product and operational challenges - Product experience at an operationally intense company is ideal
- Engineering background - A degree in computer science or equivalent engineering experience
- Excited to do intense, high impact work - motivated by quick iteration and timelines
- Proven track record of excellence as an individual contributor - You should be excited to “get in the weeds” and own “must win outcomes” yourself
- Experience closing large enterprise sales or partnership deals
- Lead a 25+ person org that includes around 10 Product Managers
- Lead the development of new product to fulfill the requirements of strategic customers and initiatives
- Interface with Scale's executive leadership to help align company priorities and drive focus on important initiatives
- Own the execution of some of Scale's most critical new initiatives as well as most of the company's new enterprise engagements
- Lead cross-functional projects with diverse stakeholders (Engineering + Ops + Go to Market)
Data platform for AI
Scale AI's mission is to accelerate the development of AI applications.
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage - Our health plans give you the flexibility to select the right coverage for you and eligible family members through a variety of plan options.
- Easy to use 401(K) - Plan and invest for the future with a 401(k) via Guideline. Scale’s 401(k) plan provides you an opportunity to defer compensation for your long-term savings.
- Wellness Fund - We care about the physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing of all Scaliens. Our $100/month wellness stipend can be used for gym memberships, acupuncture, meditation apps, and so much more.
- Virtual Social Activities - Being remote has not stopped us from hosting fun virtual events. From trivia night to candle making, we ensure employees are fostering connections & building strong relationships.
- Learning & Development - We know how important career growth is for Scaliens, so we offer a $500/year L&D stipend to help support continued development throughout your journey.
- Flexible hours allow you to work when you are most productive. You can work with your manager to best plan your daily work schedule.
- Generous Paid Time Off - Enjoy time to travel or plan a staycation. We encourage employees to take time off to recharge and prevent burnout. We have a flexible PTO policy where each employee is afforded the flexibility to take planned time-off as needed.
- Commuter Benefits - Set aside pre-tax dollars to use on qualified transportation expenses to help ease your commute.
- Parental Leave - Balancing work and family is essential, and Scale understands the importance of having adequate leave policies in place to promote a healthy home and work life.
- Earn customer love
- Intellectual rigor, open mind
- Ambition shapes reality
- Team flow
- Ownership is the job
- Run through walls
- Up the tempo
- Results speak loudest