Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.4T U.S. construction industry.
Built’s platform for the construction finance industry modernizes the movement of money between all stakeholders within the construction and real estate process to manage risk and maximize productivity. Built provides software, payments, B2B marketplace, and data solutions to more than 190 of the top financial institutions and hundreds of contractors throughout North America.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers in America and one of The Tennessean’s 2022 Top Workplaces. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
Built is looking for a skilled Revenue Enablement Manager to work closely with internal stakeholders to create and deliver revenue enablement content, training, sales onboarding, and coaching.
At Built, we deliver content for a diverse audience of internal and external users in the lending and construction industries in a wide range of formats. In this role, you will have the opportunity to combine a passion for sales and enablement to empower our customer-facing teams to deliver value.
- Collaborate with stakeholders at varying organizational levels to develop appropriate enablement resources and development plans for assigned team(s).
- Build, monitor, and develop enablement against core competencies for customer-facing teams.
- Use data to recommend/develop enablement solutions that will continually drive seller efficiency and performance including time spent selling, pipeline generation, lead-to-opportunity conversion rate, ramp time to quota, and leading sales performance indicators.
- Iterate and improve the sales onboarding experience and operational effectiveness.
- Partner with product marketing teams to ensure sellers are equipped to articulate our SaaS differentiators against those of our competitors.
- Ensure sellers have the content and tools needed at every stage of the customer journey. Maintain existing revenue enablement resources to remain current with the business.
- Ensure content adheres to a consistent style, tone, and approach by following Built Brand and Style Guidelines to deliver a consistent experience for customers.
- Edit and/or review peer deliverables as assigned.
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve or standardize enablement processes and deliverables with a customer-centric focus.
- Lead live training for customer-facing audiences as identified.
- Employ a consultative approach to drive best-in-class revenue performance
- Build and iterate existing sales training and enablement content portfolio (talk tracks, e-learning, battlecards, etc.) to deliver significant impact at scale
- Develop new strategies for more effective and efficient training processes, tools, and techniques.
Skills, Experience & Education:
- 5+ years experience in a sales enablement, sales coaching, sales operations, or sales training role
- 3+ years experience in Fintech and/or Proptech
- Proficiency in the Atlassian suite of products
- Proficiency in Articulate, Camtasia, and Google Suite
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and/or instructional design
- Excellent writing and grammar skills as well as a meticulous attention to detail
- Expert presentation skills
- A background in banking or construction
- Experience with Confluence, Jira, or Trello
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including: uncapped vacation, health, dental & vision insurance, and 401k
- Robust compensation package including base salary, quarterly bonus, and equity
- Flexible working hours, paid family leave, ERGs & Mentorship opportunities
- Learning grant program to support ongoing professional development
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them brings their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Built Technologies (“Controller”). Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for current or future employment. You have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability.
If you would like to contact Controller to ask questions surrounding processing of your personal data or to make a request, you can send an email to [email protected].
For California residents: Please note that Controller does not sell your personal data or share it with third parties outside of Greenhouse Software, Inc.